We love to make buying a ticket to the Circus FUN by putting on a livestream Webcast + Telethon Ticket Sale event with hilarious skits, live performances, big raffle prizes and much more. You'll be able to buy tickets at any time after August 1st, but if you buy them during the Telethon you'll could win some great prizes!
WHEN IS THE TELETHON TICKET SALE: Wednesday August 1st 7pm - 10pm CST.
HOW DO I BUY TICKETS? You can buy tickets starting at 7pm CST from the following website: https://fscircus2018.brownpapertickets.com
WHEN IS THE CIRCUS AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? The Circus is being held in Austin on October 26-28, 2018. All-inclusive tickets are $85 each, kids under 12 are $35.
WHAT ARE THE RAFFLE PRIZES? Every ticket purchase enters the purchaser into a raffle to be drawn at the end of the telethon. Grand prize is a 2-night stay at an AirBnB (Fri and Sat nights of the Circus) less than 1/2 mile from FSHQ! Other prizes include the crowning of the "King and Queen of the Circus" and an "Ultimate FanSaw Prize Pack Grab Bag" that includes rare posters, CD's, merchandise and memorabilia!
telethon fun and games!
- The return of "Royal English Web and Hoag"
- Live performances by Full Service
- Detailed discussion of the schedule of events
- SmellMonsters Puppet Theater performance
- FS FanSaw Karaoke!
- Vitali and SmellPuppet FanSaws Q&A
- FanSaw "Kazoo-That-Tune" Trivia Contest!
- "Free T-Shirt Flip-Cup" Game whenever someone buys 5 or more tickets at one time!
- FanSaw Hall of Fame Announcements
- First listen to songs by Two Player - Hoag and Bonesaw's new band!
... and so much more!